Cyber Security Workshop for Future Smart Mobility
Thank you for attending!
October 30, 2017
October 30, 2017
Ben Gurion University of the Negev,
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP /
The Global Workshop on Cyber Security for Future Smart Mobility will gather together 150 executives, regulators, operators, startups and investors from both the automotive and cyber security eco-systems, with the aim of shaping how cyber risk will be managed in future transport systems, through facilitation of thoughtful exchange of knowledge, best practice, and innovation that will translate into an actionable work plan.
The Workshop will be followed by the Fifth Annual Fuel Choices and Smart Mobility Summit, hosted by the Israeli Prime Minister, on 31 October - 1 November, Tel Aviv
CyberSpark Industry Initiative is the central coordinating body for joint cyber industry activities with government agencies, the IDF, the public and academia. The Initiative is formulating a multi-year business plan, leveraging the region's significant strengths and maximizing its potential in the field of cyber technology.
ABOUT US /
Registration & Breakfast Gathering W.A. Minkoff Senate Hall
Prof. Rivka Carmi - President of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Dr. Anat Lea Bonshtien - Chairman and Director, Fuel Choices and Smart Mobility Initiative Prime Minister's Office
Mr. Gad Mergi - CTO of Cyber Technology Unit in the Israeli National Cyber Directorate
Councilor Bruce Hayne - Chair of the Investment and Innovation Committee, City of Surrey – Canada: "Collaboration…the Critical Path to a Smart City"
Mr. Mats Rosenquist - Director External Research Collaboration, Volvo Group Trucks Technology:"Collaborative Research for Safe Connected Automated Driving"
Mr. Yuval Diskin - Executive Chairman & Co-Founder, Cymotive Technologies:"The challenge of protecting Smart Transportation"
Smart City & Public Transportation W.A. Minkoff Senate Hall moderator: Mr. Gunnar Heip
- Mr. Bruce Hayne, Councillor, City of Surrey, Canada
- Mrs. Lauren Sager Weinstein, Chief Data Officer, Transport for London (TfL)
- Mr. Will Simon, Director of Intelligent Transportation Systems at the ITS America
- Mr. Israel Baron, CISO, Israel Railways
- Mr. Ram Levy, Founder and CEO of Konfidas
- Dr. Yotam Lurie, Senior Lecturer of Business Ethics in the Department of Management, Ben- Gurion University of the Negev
Testing & Certification Barkan Conference Hall moderator: Mr. Roni Zehavi
- Mrs. Deborah Housen-Couriel, Adv., Cyber law, Regulation and Policy Expertise at Housen Couriel Law
- Mr. Zsolt SZALAY, Ph.D, Head of Department Department of Automotive Technologies, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Mr. Joe Krull, Security Principal Director at Accenture
- Mr. Doron Stern, Adv., a Founding Partner at Tulchinsky, Stern, Marciano, Cohen, Levitski & Co
- Mr. Daniel Zucker, Head of Local Market Implementation, Fuel Choices & Smart Mobility Initiative, Prime Minister Office
- Mr. Gil Litichever, Co founder and CTO, Arilou Cyber Security (part of the NNG group)
Autonomous Vehicles W.A. Minkoff Senate Hall moderator: Mr. Olaf Sakkers
- Mrs. Robin Campbell, Partner, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Group, Squire Patton Boggs
- Prof. Yuval Elovici, Director of the Telekom Innovation Laboratories at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU), head of BGU Cyber Security Research Center
- Prof. Tal Oron-Gilad, Chair of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Ben- Gurion University of the Negev
- Mr. Assaf Atzmon, Director, Biz-Dev, Marketing and Product, Automotive Cyber Security, HARMAN
- Dr. Yaron Wolfsthal, Head of IBM Cyber Security Center of Excellence, Israel
- Mr. Asaf Avidan, Adv., Managing Partner - Beer Sheva Advanced Technologies Park Office, Tulchinsky Stern Marciano Cohen Levitski & Co.
Communication Security Challenges Barkan Conference Hall moderator: Mr. Onn Haran
- Mr. Zeev Shadmi, Research and ITS program manager Chief Scientist Office, Ministry of Transportation and Road Safety
- Mr. Moshe Shlisel, CEO, GuardKnox Cyber Technologies
- Prof. Michael Segal, The Communication Systems Engineering Department, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Mr. Yossi Rachman, Application Security & Forensics Section Manager, Security Senior Principal Accenture Security | Maglan
- Mr. Moshe Kaplan, CTO, GPSDOME
Conclusion and Workplan introduction W.A. Minkoff Senate Hall